Friday, November 30, 2012

Hurlant a la Lune


Or as Tom Petty put it, Full Moon Fever.  Google wants three dollars a month for storage I don't need. I can delete old photo blogs and keep posting photos here, or I can just say screw Google and reside on Facebook. I am leaning toward the latter, because I HATE Google. They killed my Clem, they are eliminating iGoogle, and now this. For all its flaws, Facebook has never hurt me the way Google has. I'm sick and tired of them. Anyway, that's my two cents' worth. I will let you know what I decide.

2 comments:

NCmountainwoman said...

I hate Google as well. I refused to change to Google Chrome as my browser so I used my old computer to post. I recently got the same information from Google about space. I knew there is no way I have used all the free space. Turns out this is another one of Google's "known problems" which they will get around to fixing.

http://knownissues.blogspot.com/2012/11/some-users-are-reporting-that-theyre.html

I hope you don't give up your blog. 'Cause I'm the very last holdout in the world who refuses to register on Facebook. And I would miss you.

Catalyst said...

Oh, c'mon, Dr. M. It's only three bucks a year!