Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Yes, It Is Somebody's Birthday

Today is my old yellow dog's birthday. By coincidence, it is also my birthday! Yes, I WAS born on Friday the 13th, at about 9:30pm. When I tell my friends this, they usually just nod and say, "wow, that really explains a lot!" Hmmmm. Anyway, enough about me. My old yellow dog got a new winter cap, courtesy of my dear Bug!
 Isn't he cute?
 His name, btw, is Yellow Dog. I know, very creative naming.
He also got a book...

Thank you all so very much for all the birthday wishes! Thanks especially to my student Amanda B. for the awesome cupcakes, my boss Betsy for the awesome donuts, my colleagues for the sweet card, and my darling wife for loving my kind of crazy. Here's to another year!

6 comments:

Sandra Leigh said...

She loves you and she makes hats for Yellow Dog? Hold onto that Bug!

The Bug said...

You are a nut - thank goodness you're MY nut :)

Lowandslow said...

Cheers to you both! :)

S

Nance said...

Best Wishes for many more!

NCmountainwoman said...

What? A hat for Yellow Dog and not one for the birthday boy? HAPPY BIRTHDAY all around!

Gerry Snape said...

LOVING that dog! happy birthday!